Thank you for considering Mellady Direct Marketing for your printing and mailing needs! My husband and I started this company in 1986 after seeing the need for a quality printing and mailing service for local businesses. Operations started out of our living room and we learned, very quickly, that going above and beyond for our clients was the key to business success. Today, that concept still guides everything we do, unifying our team’s efforts to provide the best experience in the industry.
What makes us different?
With over three decades of experience, we marry our clients’ visions with industry best practices.
Your goals become our goals. We don’t just fulfill your order. We help you collect more leads, close more sales and win more customers.
If there are ways you can be saving money, we will find it! Your ROI is our priority.
The Mellady Direct team is dedicated to getting you the best results possible, and we’re very proud of the success we have brought our clients. We would love to talk with you about your project and help you take your business to the next level with direct mail campaigns.
There aren’t many businesses today that can claim they have given their clients over 35 years of professional service but Mellady Direct Marketing can.
Jill was an ambitious go-getter. Jim was an innovative thinker. The company started as a side job operating out of the living room and has since developed into a full scale production printing and direct mailing business with state-of-the-art equipment in a 10,000 square foot facility.
Over 35 years ago we started a direct marketing company dedicated to meeting direct mail marketing needs in the Santa Clarita Valley. Since then, Mellady Direct Marketing has expanded to a nationwide digital and print marketing company.
A lot has changed in the past 35 years, but one thing we know for sure – we love what we do!
Our state-of-the-art equipment coupled with our 10,000 square foot facility allows us to produce high quality products quickly. We have eliminated the overhead cost typically faced which allows us to offer our clients the best products at the best prices.
GRAPHICS / DATA PROCESSING
- Adobe Suite
- BCC Presort Software
- Fusion Pro Variable Data Print Software
- (2) Xerox Colorpress 1000 with Saddle Stitch Booklet Maker
- Xerox J75 Color Printer with Stacker
- Xerox 560 Color Printer with Saddle Stitch Booklet Maker
- Printware – iJetColor Inkjet Envelope Printer (Memjet)
- Hasler – HJ950C Envelope Printer (Memjet)
- Presstek – 52DI 4-Color Press (14×20)
- Digital Print – Hawk MK6 High Speed UV Inkjet Printer with 4.5” Print Head
- Kirk Rudy – Winkjet High Speed Printer with 3.5” Print Head
- Kirk Rudy – Winkjet High Speed Printer with 3” Print Head
- Kirk Rudy – Netjet High Speed Printer with 3.5” Print Head
- (3) KR 535 Tabmasters
- (1) KR 545T Triple Tabber
- Bell and Howell – Mailstar 500 6 x 9.5 – 4 Station Inserter
- Bell and Howell – EI 10,000 6 x 9.5 – 6 Station Inserter
- Bell and Howell – A-645 9 x 12 – 6 Station Inserter
- Phillipsberg – 7200 6 x 9.5 – 4 Station Inserter
- Horizon – 20-Bin Booklet Maker (80 page capacity)
- Polar – N78 Plus Cutter
- Duplo – DC 646 Slitter / Cutter / Creaser
- Challenge – Docutrim Booklet Trimmer
- Challenge – Titan 230 Cutter
- Stahl – T 50 Pile Feed Folder with Right Angle (Perf/Score)
- MBO – B20 Pile Feed Folder with Right Angle (Perf/Score)
- Morgana – Digifold 5000P (Creaser / Folder)
- Baum – 714 Folder
- Advanced Finished Solutions – Digicoater UV Coater
- Minipack-Torre – Continua 60 Polywrap
- (4) Stream Feeder – Friction Feeders
- Challenge – Paper Drill