Mellady Direct Marketing is seeking a professional with database and network skills to bring innovation to our Santa Clarita, CA office. This position requires superb technical expertise and extensive experience developing and manipulating databases. The ideal candidate would be very detail oriented and excel under pressure. It is essential that the applicant is comfortable working under tight deadlines.
- Convert, analyze and organize databases to produce quality reports
- Develop and test applications and databases; correcting errors and making necessary modification
- Ensure storage, archive, backup and recovery procedures are in place
- Research and evaluate industry trends in database systems and software solutions.
- Design and maintain database-driven enewsletter templates using Constant Contact
- Process data files through Postal Software to presort data
- Layout, prepare and digital print variable data correspondence, documents and form letters utilizing multiple database formats, Microsoft Office Suite and Publishing Software
- Applicant must demonstrate an ability to understand and interpret significant amounts of information and to meet deadlines while simultaneously paying meticulous attention to detail
- Must have prior experience in a printing and mail house
- Must be able to quickly become proficient with Postal Regulations and Postal Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management preferred
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
Please email your resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com
Please no phone calls about this position. Principals only, no recruiters. Applicants must be legally allowed to work in the United States without sponsorship. Mellady Direct Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.