Mellady Direct Marketing is a print and digital marketing firm located in Santa Clarita, CA. Our services include printing, mailing, fundraising campaigns, email campaigns, website design, creative services, and physical and online marketing campaigns. We work hard to provide the best possible service to our clients. We are honored to say that our continued success comes from the success we have brought to our clients.
Mellady Direct Marketing is seeking a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Marketing Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Marketing Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others. This job has ability for upward mobility into a marketing coordinator position.
Administrative Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Coordinate production reports
- Assist executives with additional tasks and reports
- Billing and A/R and payable
- Coordinate shipping and receiving
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Marketing background a plus
- Post social media to various accounts and manage accounts
- Associate degree in related field.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
The physical requirements described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Hearing: Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job.
Speaking: Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job, such as clearly communicating with multiple personnel.
Vision: Normal visual acuity.
Other: Must be able to prioritize; have cognitive reasoning and problem-solving ability.
Please email your resume and optional cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls about this position. Principals only, no recruiters. Applicants must be legally allowed to work in the United States without sponsorship. Mellady Direct Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.