Mellady Direct Marketing is a print and digital marketing firm located in Santa Clarita, CA. Our services include printing, mailing, fundraising campaigns, email campaigns, website design, creative services and physical and online marketing campaigns. We work hard to provide the best possible service to our clients. We are honored to say that our continued success comes from the success we have brought to our clients.
Mellady Direct Marketing is seeking a professional to help develop and execute client marketing campaigns. This position requires communication with clients, vendors, and coworkers, and reports directly to the President and CEO. The ideal candidate would have strong interpersonal skills, be extremely well organized, be able to creatively solve problems, and understand the impact of decisions on a large scale.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as primary project manager and point of contact for clients
- Understand the client objectives
- Set up and manage social media presences and advertising campaigns
- Write marketing proposals, plans, press releases, email campaigns and reports
- Meet with clients to clearly define their goals and develop attainable plans to reach those goals.
- Coordinate with management and operations staff for estimating, scheduling, and completion of all production related activities to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide updates, feedback and support to clients regarding projects
- Troubleshoot issues and use creative solutions to fix problems, whether they are internal or client-facing
- Understand the big picture and the impact of decisions and know when it is appropriate to escalate issues
- Five years’ experience in sales, customer service or account management, preferably in a direct marketing environment required
- Working knowledge of sales techniques, account management, planning and project coordination, commercial printing and USPS direct mail regulations required
- Working knowledge of commercial printing and direct mail required
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management preferred
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
The physical requirements described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Hearing: Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job.
Speaking: Adequate to perform the essential functions of the job, such as clearly communicating with multiple personnel.
Vision: Normal visual acuity.
Other: Must be able to prioritize; have cognitive reasoning and problem-solving ability.
Please email your resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com
Please no phone calls about this position. Principals only, no recruiters. Applicants must be legally allowed to work in the United States without sponsorship. Mellady Direct Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.