Mellady Direct Marketing is a print and digital marketing firm located in Santa Clarita, CA. Our services include printing, mailing, fundraising campaigns, email campaigns, website design, creative services and physical and online marketing campaigns. We work hard to provide the best possible service to our clients. We are honored to say that our continued success comes from the success we have brought to our clients.
Mellady Direct Marketing is seeking a professional to help develop and execute client marketing campaigns. This position requires communication with clients, vendors, and coworkers, and reports directly to the President and CEO. The ideal candidate would have robust marketing acumen, strong interpersonal skills, extremely well organized, be able to creatively solve problems and understand the impact of decisions on a large scale.
- Act as primary project manager and point of contact for clients
- Understand the client objectives
- Write marketing proposals, plans, press releases, email campaigns and reports
- Meet with clients to review marketing plans and progress
- Set up and manage social media presences and advertising campaigns
- Coordinate with management and operations staff for estimating, scheduling, and completion of all production related activities to insure client satisfaction
- Provide updates, feedback and support to clients regarding projects
- Troubleshoot issues and use creative solutions to fix problems, whether they are internal or client-facing
- Understand the big picture and the impact of decisions and know when it is appropriate to escalate issues
- Experience in marketing, sales, customer service, account management, or project coordination required
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and best practices required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Business Management preferred
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
Please email your resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com
Please, no phone calls about this position. Principals only, no recruiters. Applicants must be legally allowed to work in the United States without sponsorship. Mellady Direct Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.